All dads are automatically members of the Bellarmine Dads’ Club by virtue of having a son at Bellarmine. Founded in 1934, the Dads’ Club has dedicated its efforts to modeling what it means to be “Men for and with Others”. We do this by:
- Organizing and supporting events and programs that provide opportunities for dads and father figures to connect and bond with their sons;
- Assisting Bellarmine’s President, Vice President for Advancement, and other administrators in accomplishing designated objectives;
- Working to increase awareness of and participation in the school community.
Every year, the Dads’ Club serves over 1,000 volunteer hours and contributes tens of thousands of dollars towards the Bellarmine Outreach Program and athletics through our activities.
- Father-Son Workday (Sunday, October 29, 2022)
- Suds for Duds (Thursday, November 17, 2022)
- Father-Son Christmas Mass (Sunday, December 18, 2022)
- Bell Wars (Sunday, February 12, 2023)
- Family Golf Tournament (April 2023)
- Incoming Freshman Father-Son BBQ (Sunday, April 23, 2023)
- Booster Program
- Football & Basketball Home Game Snack Shack (September 2022 – February 2023)
- First Friday Bag Lunches for the Homeless (September 2022 – May 2023)
- Outreach/Mentoring o Thanksgiving Staff Appreciation Lunch (Friday, November 18, 2022)
- Tijuana Immersion Trip
- Hospitality for Campus Events (Year-round)
- Get Acquainted Picnic (Sunday, August 14, 2022)
- Mothers’ Guild Fashion Show (Saturday, October 8, 2022)
- Bellarmine Open House (Sunday, October 30, 2022)
- Grandparents Day (Sunday, November 13, 2022)
- Mother-Son Liturgy & Brunch (Sunday, January 29, 2023)
- Golden Bell Auction (Saturday, March 11, 2023)
- K-Bell Track & Field Classic
- Graduation (Thursday, May 25, 2023)
The Dads’ Club is run by the Dads’ Club Board--45 amazing and dedicated individuals who are always generously giving of their time and talents.
If you have any questions about the Dads’ Club, send an email to email@example.com.