All dads are automatically members of the Bellarmine Dads’ Club by virtue of having a son at Bellarmine. Founded in 1934, the Dads’ Club has dedicated its efforts to modeling what it means to be “Men for and with Others.” We do this by:
- Organizing and supporting events and programs that provide opportunities for dads and father figures to connect and families and their sons to bond;
- Assisting Bellarmine’s President, Vice President for Advancement, and other administrators in accomplishing designated objectives;
- Working to increase awareness of and participation in the school community.
Every year, the Dads’ Club serves over 1,000 volunteer hours and contributes tens of thousands of dollars towards the Bellarmine Outreach Program and athletics through our activities.
- Father-Son Workday (Oct)
- Suds for Duds (Nov)
- Father-Son Christmas Mass (Dec)
- Bell Wars (Feb)
- Incoming Freshman Father-Son BBQ (April)
- Booster Program Home Game Snack Shack (Aug – Feb)
- First Friday Bag Lunches for the Homeless (Sept – May)
- Thanksgiving Staff Appreciation Lunch (Nov)
- Tijuana Immersion Trip Meal Service (Easter Break)
- Hospitality for Campus Events (year-round)
- Get Acquainted Picnic (Aug)
- Bellarmine Open House (Oct)
- Mothers’ Guild Fashion Show (Nov)
- Mother-Son Liturgy and Brunch (Jan)
- Grandparents Day (March)
- K-Bell Track & Field Classic (March)
- Graduation (May)
All dads are automatically members of the Dads’ Club by virtue of having a son at Bellarmine.
The Dads’ Club is run by the Dads’ Club Board--45 amazing and dedicated individuals who are always generously giving of their time and talents.
If you have any questions about the Dads’ Club, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.