All dads are automatically members of the Bellarmine Dads’ Club by virtue of having a son at Bellarmine. Founded in 1934, the Dads’ Club has dedicated its efforts to modeling what it means to be “Men for and with Others”. We do this by:
- Organizing and supporting events and programs that provide opportunities for dads and father figures to connect and bond with their sons;
- Assisting Bellarmine’s President, Vice President for Advancement, and other administrators in accomplishing designated objectives;
- Working to increase awareness of and participation in the school community.
Every year, the Dads’ Club serves over 1,000 volunteer hours and contributes tens of thousands of dollars towards the Bellarmine Outreach Program and athletics through our activities.
Events, Programs, & Volunteering
- Booster Program
- Football & Basketball Home Game Snack Shack (September 2023 – February 2024)
- First Friday Bag Lunches for the Homeless (September 2023 – May 2024)
- Outreach/Mentoring o Thanksgiving Staff Appreciation Lunch
- Tijuana Immersion Trip
- Hospitality for Campus Events (Year-round)
- Get Acquainted Picnic
- Mothers’ Guild Fashion Show
- Bellarmine Open House
- Grandparents Day
- Mother-Son Liturgy & Brunch
- Golden Bell Auction
- K-Bell Track & Field Classic
The Dads’ Club is run by the Dads’ Club Board -- 45 amazing and dedicated individuals who are always generously giving of their time and talents.
If you have any questions about the Dads’ Club, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.