Thank you for your interest in volunteering. The gift of your time will bring you many rewards, such as strengthening your ties to the Bellarmine community and providing the opportunity to learn from other parents who have “been there and done that!”
No matter what your time availability or talent, we want YOU!
Need Help Getting Started?
If you need some direction to get started, consider the following:
- If you are only able to help for an hour or two, consider Misc. Event Set-Up/Tear-Down or the Confirmation or Baccalaureate Receptions.
- If you enjoy cooking, sign up to provide baked goods for misc. events, for Helping Hands, the Senior Picnic, or Fashion Show event hospitality.
- If you enjoy working with students, sign up for Christian Service activities.
- Want to meet other parents and have time to chat? Volunteer for mailings, Jr. Prom/Senior Ball, or any Mothers' Guild event such as the Mother-Son Liturgy or Grandparents’ Day.
- Each year there are countless opportunities to help with the Mothers’ Guild Fashion Show for Financial Aid. Sign up to help one of the subcommittees or join the army of volunteers on the actual day of the show!
- We have specific technical needs, too. If you know or are willing to learn software programs such as Illustrator, Excel or Photoshop, please let us know. If you are proficient with Excel macros, we need you!
- We help the Dads’ Club at several of their events, so consider volunteering at their Christmas Mass and Brunch, Bell Wars, or the K-Bell Track Meet.