Our transfer application is open and will remain open until April 12th, 2024, 11:59PM. The application is available through Ravenna. Applications will be processed after the deadline.
The application requirements due by April 12th, 2024, 11:59PM:
- Complete the application form
- Submit two student essays
- Submit a parent/guardian statement
- Request transcript and other records be sent by current school to Bellarmine electronically via Ravenna
- Request two Academic Recommendations (i.e., provide the recommender's email address in the Delegate Form) • Request one optional Non-Academic Recommendation (i.e., provide the recommender's email address in the Delegate Form)
- Upload copy of baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Pay the non-refundable $75 application fee (all steps must be completed bfefore payment is accepted. If this fee is a burden to your family, please let me know.)
Next steps & Important Dates
An interview invitation will be offered to students who make it to the second round of the application from May 7-9.
Applicants will be notified of their admissions decisions by May 15.
Deposits from accepted transfer students are due May 17.
Applicants will be notified of their admissions decisions in May. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Schedule a Shadow Day
We welcome transfer applicants to visit the campus and experience Bellarmine’s special community. Shadow days are scheduled every Wednesday through March 27 from 8:15AM-12:50PM. Please email Mr. Kevin Schmidek at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your son’s visit.