Shadow Day registration opens on September 5, 2023
The Shadow Program welcomes 8th grade students who wish to explore Bellarmine for high school. You can be Bell for a day by following a current Bellarmine student (freshman or upperclassman) to their classes. A shadow day visit runs from 8:15AM-12:50PM and will give visiting students a great look into Bellarmine’s unique community, spirited students, and engaging classes.
Before registration opens, all families are required to open a Ravenna account in order to sign up for a shadow event.
REGISTER FOR A SHADOW DAY – Ravenna Button
- Complete a profile on Ravenna
- Select a Shadow Date
- Complete the Shadow Interest Form after selecting a shadow date
We look forward to seeing you!
More Information about Shadow Day
- September: 20, 21, 27, 28
- October: 4, 5, 18, 25, 26
- November 2, 9, 16, 29
- December 6
Optional: Morning Parent Coffee 8:30AM-9:15AM
Admissions Process Overview and Q&A
- After ensuring your sons are matched up with their guides, the Director of Admissions will host a brief overview and then Q&A from 8:30am-9:15am at the start of every Shadow Event.
- Parents/Guardians may attend the morning meeting on the day of their child’s shadow event or may select a different morning to attend.
- Registration is not required to attend the parent meeting.
Shadow on your own
- Shadow on your own and the Admissions Office will select a shadow guide for you based on your shadow interest form.
- Shadow on your own and be matched with a current Bellarmine student you list on your shadow form.
Shadow with a buddy
Plan ahead of time! When selecting the buddy option, BOTH students need to coordinate, register for the same shadow date, and provide the name of your buddy on the shadow form. It is recommended that both students agree ahead of time to coordinate their shadow visit before registering.
- Attend a shadow day with an 8th grade buddy from your school and the Admissions Office will group you with a current Bellarmine student.
- Attend a shadow day with an 8th grade buddy from your school and be matched with a current Bellarmine student you list on your shadow form.
Optional Parent/Guardian Coffee 8:30AM-12:50PM
- 8:15AM Shadow Drop Off ( Liccardo West)
- 8:20AM Shadow Student and Guide Meet & Greet
- 8:30-9:35AM Shadow Student attends Block A
- 9:35-10:20 Community Time- Snack, campus tour and exploration of specific interests
- 10:30- 11:35 Shadow Student attends Block B
- 11:45- 12:50 Shadow Student attends Block C
- 12:50 Shadow Guide dismisses Shadow Student at the Chapel Courtyard.