College Counseling Program
In the spirit of cura personalis, the members of our College Counseling department are committed to helping students identify and apply to colleges that are good matches with regard to their aspirations, achievements, learning style, and needs.
In order to reduce stress throughout the college search and application process, we strive to ensure that students and parents alike have the information that they need when they need it. We do so by offering the following programs and services:
- Evening assemblies for parents
- In-school presentations for students
- Two-week College Guidance class for students in January of junior year, covering topics including testing, financial aid, and finding the right colleges
- Individual student and family meetings, from February of junior year through senior year
- Intensive senior orientation program in August of senior year, covering application procedures
College Admission Officers
Our relationship with colleges and universities throughout the world is very important to us and we hope you find the information here helpful in your work.
Scheduling a visit to Bellarmine
We host over 150 college admission officers during the fall each year. Bellarmine will be hosting visits this fall. Scheduling for fall visits begins in August and for information on how to schedule, contact Cindy Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We encourage our visitors to bring their laptops and show their campuses and options by connecting with a large monitor in the college center.
Our students do show up for these meetings, have no fear! We ask that the admission representative host the visit on their preferred platform, record the session, and provide us with the recording to share with students who couldn’t attend.
One of the five college counselors will join every college presentation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of us.