College Counseling Program
In the spirit of cura personalis, the members of our College Counseling department are committed to helping students identify and apply to colleges that are good matches with regard to their aspirations, achievements, learning style, and needs.
In order to reduce stress throughout the college search and application process, we strive to ensure that students and parents alike have the information that they need when they need it. We do so by offering the following programs and services:
- Evening assemblies for parents
- In-school presentations for students
- Two-week College Guidance class for students in January of junior year, covering topics including testing, financial aid, and finding the right colleges
- Individual student and family meetings, from February of junior year through senior year
- Intensive senior orientation program in August of senior year, covering application procedures
College Admission Officers
Our relationship with colleges and universities throughout the world is very important to us and we hope you find the information here helpful in your work.
Scheduling a visit to Bellarmine
We host over 150 college admission officers during the fall of each school year. Scheduling for fall visits begins in August, and more information will be provided here at that time. For questions during "off-season," contact Cindy Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-537-9290.
Note: We encourage our visitors to bring their laptops and show their campuses and options by connecting with a large monitor in the college center.
|Before School (7:30 a.m.)||At Lunch (12:15 p.m.)||After School (2:45 p.m.)|
|Monday - Friday||Monday - Thursday||Monday - Thursday|
Our students do show up for these meetings, have no fear!
One of the five college counselors will sit in on every college presentation.
If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to contact one of us.