In response to evolving news related to COVID-19 (coronavirus), Bellarmine has created this webpage devoted to keeping our constituents informed. We hope you will find this useful and we encourage you to check the site frequently for any updates related to COVID-19 and its impact on our school community. Bellarmine has established a task force and will maintain diligent monitoring of the situation. We are also providing links on this page to additional resources that offer health and safety guidelines as collectively our wider community faces the many challenges resulting from COVID-19. We continue to pray for all those impacted.
Return to School Guidelines
- CAL/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- Re-Entry Plan
- Re-Entry Plan (Spanish)
COVID-19 School Preparedness Plan
Bellarmine-Related Essential Business Directory is now live! Directory will be updated frequently.
Click HERE to view the directory.
Stop the Spread
Thank you for doing your part to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart and thoroughly wash your hands throughout the day.
Take some time to find a mask that fits well and covers your nose and chin. If it regularly falls below your nose, it is too loose.
- Stay home when sick and away from others in your household.
- Practice excellent personal hygiene habits, including washing your hands with soap and water frequently, coughing into a tissue or your elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you’ve just washed your hands.
- Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, eat healthy foods, and manage your stress to keep your immunity strong.
- All employees and visitors are to avoid entering Bellarmines campus if they have a cough or fever, maintain a minimum six-foot distance.