If you are an 8th grader (or the parent of an 8th grader), you can begin your Bellarmine application starting as soon as September 11, 2019. Applications are due on December 13, 2019. You will sit for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) either here at Bellarmine, or at one of the other San Jose Diocese schools on a Saturday in January. Where you take the test does not impact your admission to Bellarmine. Your school will submit your transcript and letters of recommendation by February 3, 2020.
If you are not yet an 8th grader, or you are viewing this material prior to September 11th, we invite you to fill out an inquiry form so that we can be sure to keep you informed about everything going on at Bellarmine. To do so, please click on the button you see to the right, and then create an account and fill-in the requested fields. Once you are an 8th grader, this same system is how you will sign up to shadow at Bellarmine, and to apply. Of course, we'd also be delighted to hear from you in person. If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Madison, the administrative assistant to admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (408) 537-9259.
- Shadow Registration: Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Application Available: Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Open House: Sunday, October 27, 2019 from 10:00a – 1:00p
- Class of 2024 Deadline: Friday, December 13, 2019 at 11:59pm
- High School Placement Exam: Saturday, January 11, 2020
- High School Placement Exam: Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Transcript, Recommendation Letters, & Tuition Assistance Application Deadline: Monday, February 3, 2020
- Admissions Decisions Released on Ravenna and sent via USPS: Friday, March 13, 2020
- Class of 2024 Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 26, 2020