If you are an 8th grader (or the parent of an 8th grader) you can begin your Bellarmine application now! Applications are due on December 16, 2022. You will sit for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) either here at Bellarmine, or at one of the other San Jose Diocese schools on a Saturday in January. Where you take the test does not impact your admission to Bellarmine. Your school will submit your transcript and letters of recommendation by February 1, 2023.
If you are not yet an 8th grader, or you are viewing this material prior to September 6th, we invite you to fill out an inquiry form so that we can be sure to keep you informed about everything going on at Bellarmine. To do so, please click on the button you see to the right, and then create an account and fill-in the requested fields. Once you are an 8th grader, this same system is how you will sign up to shadow at Bellarmine, and to apply. Of course, we'd also be delighted to hear from you in person. If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Madison, the Administrative Assistant to Admissions, at email@example.com or at (408)537-9259.
- Shadow Registration: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Application Available Online: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Open House: Sunday, October 30, 2022, from 10:00 am – 1: 00 pm
- Contact Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) Director by November 1, 2022 for HSPT related requests
- All SSD documentation must be submitted on or before November 15, 2022
- Class of 2027 Deadline: Friday, December 16, 2022, at 11:59pm
- High School Placement Exam: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- High School Placement Exam: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Transcript, Standardized Test Scores & Recommendation Letters, Deadline: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Tuition Assistance Application Deadline: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Admissions Decisions Released on Ravenna and sent via USPS: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Class of 2027 Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 29th, 2023
- Tuition Assistance Deadline for Transfer Students: April 14, 2023