- To apply for tuition assistance, families must complete an online application each year. The application and all associated documents will be accessed from, submitted to and analyzed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- The FACTS application for the 2024-2025 school year will open on November 20th, 2023 and be due by February 2, 2024. Failure to submit all required documentation by February 2, 2024 may delay your award decision.
- If you have both a returning student AND a son who is applying as a freshman, you only need to submit one tuition assistance application. All school aged children should be listed on the application regardless of school they attend.
Once the FACTS application has been filled out and the $37 application fee has been paid, the following documentation will need to be uploaded to complete the application:
- 2022 Federal Tax returns (all pages)
- 2023 W-2 and 1099 forms for both applicants
- If applicable, supporting documents, such as Child Support, Worker’s Compensation, Food Stamps, Housing Assistance, Social Security Income, Welfare, Disability Income, TANF
- Bellarmine Family Monthly Budget Planner (available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese)
All documents should be uploaded in a PDF or jpg file directly into the FACTS application.
FACTS Customer Care Representatives can be reached in both English and Spanish at 1-866-441-4637.
If you are experiencing a financial hardship and would like to apply for tuition assistance for the 2023-2024 school year, please contact the Tuition Assistance Advisor, Alejandra Fraume, at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
The application due date for returning students (and freshman applicants) is February 2, 2024. The due date for transfer applicants is April 12, 2024.
Notification of Assistance
Newly-accepted students will be notified of the amount awarded in conjunction with the admissions acceptance process - incoming freshmen: mid-March 2024; incoming transfer students: mid-May 2024; returning students will be notified in mid-April 2024. All award decisions are posted electronically in FACTS.
Applicants have the option to open an appeal for additional tuition assistance if their current award does not meet their true financial need. You may be asked to submit additional documentation such as bank statements, a severance agreement, a layoff notice, unemployment benefits statement, etc. Appeals are reviewed in the order that they are received. If you plan on attending Bellarmine, you will need to pay the non-refundable enrollment deposit by the corresponding deadline regardless of your appeal status. Please reach out to Alejandra Fraume at email@example.com to inquire about appealing and what documents you may be required to submit.