2020-2021 School Year
- To apply for tuition assistance, families must complete an online application. The application and all associated documents will be accessed from, submitted to and analyzed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- The FACTS application opens on November 23, 2020.
- If you have both a returning student AND a son who is applying as a freshman, you only need to submit one tuition assistance application.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will process tuition assistance applications for the 2021-2022 school year. To apply for Tuition Assistance, click here.
Once the $27 application fee has been paid and the application has been submitted, the following documentation will need to be uploaded to complete the application:
- 2019 Federal Tax returns (all pages)
- 2020 W-2s and 1099 forms for both applicants
- If applicable, supporting documents, such as Child Support, Worker’s Compensation, Food Stamps, Housing Assistance, Social Security Income, Welfare, Disability Income, TANF
- Family Monthly Budget Planner (Link in application or found here)
All documents should be uploaded in a PDF or jpg file directly into the FACTS application.
FACTS Customer Care Representatives can be reached in both English and Spanish at 1-866-441-4637.
If you are experiencing a financial hardship and would like to apply for tuition assistance for the 2020-2021 school year, please contact the Tuition Assistance Program Advisor, Sarah Miers, at email@example.com.
The application due date for returning students (and freshman applicants) is February 3, 2021. The due date for transfer applicants is April 16, 2021.
Failure to include all supporting documents along with the $27 application fee by the deadline date could jeopardize the request for financial assistance.
Notification of Assistance
Newly-accepted students will be notified of the amount awarded in conjunction with the admissions acceptance process - incoming freshmen: mid-March 2021; incoming transfer students: mid-May 2021.