What types of work grant opportunities are there?
Events, dinners, receptions etc.
- Teacher and Office Assistants during free periods or after school
- Managers of teams and other after-school activities
- Miscellaneous activities / opportunities that come up often on short notice
In addition, the Work Grant Office is creating two "special teams" to help with last minute opportunities. If you are interested in being placed in either of the following groups, please email Ms. Galli.
- We're looking for 10 students to be part of a substitution list, who will be called when students signed up for an event/activity are ill.
- We're looking for five student, juniors or seniors only, who would like to receive credit for being "on call" for events/activities.
A calendar of upcoming work opportunities is available in x2VOL. It is important that you plan ahead, checking your personal work grant status and the listing of opportunities on a regular basis.