Alumni Mothers Extended Network (AMEN) is dedicated to carrying on Bellarmine's tradition of men and women for others, and provides a variety of social, spiritual and service activities to mutually benefit its members and the Bellarmine community. We strive to foster the fellowship among women established while your son(s) was a student at Bellarmine. Although we transition from "Bell mom" to "alumni mom" upon our son's graduation(s), AMEN gives us the vehicle to enrich our futures by fostering our Bellarmine friendships in the spirit of camaraderie and service.
AMEN's activities include:
- Building community within AMEN through various Interest Groups
- Raising funds to support Bellarmine's Financial Aid Program
- Providing mentorship to Bellarmine parents whose sons are navigating the college process
- Volunteering at local non-profit agencies and organizations
- Providing helping hands at Bellarmine events
We are delighted by our growing membership. No matter when your son attended Bellarmine, you are encouraged to join us. Registration for the 2013-2014 school year is available online. If you prefer, you may also print, complete and return our membership form. Memberships are valid for one year, from July 1st through June 30th.
"Mothers are like fine collectibles ... as the years go by, they increase in value."