Thank you for your interest in Bellarmine!
Transfer Inquiries for Fall 2017
The application process for high school transfers consists of six major components:
- The online application
- Applicant's statements and essay
- Principal Recommendation / Request for Transcript and Standardized Test Scores
- Teacher Recommendations
- Non-Academic Recommendation
- Applicant interview
- Families of potential transfer students are
welcome to apply for aid for the 2017-2018 academic year; however, given the
continued challenging economic times and the unprecedented need of our
currently enrolled students, our ability to offer assistance will be very
limited. The application deadline is April 21, 2017. More information is included on our Applying for Financial Aid webpage.
- Transfer applicants do not take an entrance exam.
Catholic applicants must submit a copy of their Baptismal Certificate.
A Baptismal Certificate is not required for non-Catholics, although a certificate appropriate to one's religion is welcomed. You will scan and upload the certificate in your Ravenna application.
- Interviews for applicants will take place the week of May 8th. The Director of Admissions will contact you to schedule the date. If you live outside of the Bay Area, we can arrange for a telephone interview so there is no need to make a trip to San Jose.
Online applications will be accepted beginning March 22, 2017. Click the APPLY button in the right-hand column of this page to be redirected to Ravenna, where you will complete your application. There is a $75 non-refundable application fee.
The file completion deadline is April 21, 2017.
NOTE: Please notify us if you need assistance with Bellarmine Admissions material in a language other than English.