In the spirit of cura personalis, the members of our College Counseling department are committed to helping students identify and apply to colleges that are good matches with regard to their aspirations, achievements, learning style and needs.
In order to reduce stress throughout the college search and application process, we strive to ensure that students and parents alike have the information that they need when they need it. We do so through the following methods:
- Evening assemblies for parents
- In-school presentations for students
- Two-week College Guidance class in January of junior year, covering topics including testing, financial aid, and finding the right colleges
- Individual and family meetings, from February of junior year through senior year
- Intensive Senior Orientation assembly in August of senior year covering application procedures